So you liked the first season of The Apps Show? Debbie and John are back for a second season, every Wednesday at 11 am PST, starting with an episode dedicated to Google Forms for your surveys.
Come learn how to get the best from Google Forms, for your surveys and team projects, in less than 6 minutes!
As per your feedback, this time around, we will slow down a little so our non-native English speaker members will have an easier time. :) Please let us know if this works. Expect more improvements and trials during this season. Tell us what you like.
In the News
- Internationalized email addresses in Google Calendar: you can now use accented or non-Latin characters, for the name or the domain.
- Join any Hangout so long as you have the URL (and the Hangout is set as accessible). All you need is a Gmail address or a Google account.
- Forms are not only to find out what your team wants for lunch...
- Collaborate on creating the survey Form like on any other Google Doc.
- Brand your survey with Custom Themes! Upload your own quality logo that will keep your customers engaged and your marketing colleagues happy.
- In some cases you may be able to collect email addresses and usernames from your survey participants, or other information. Just watch how to do it.
- Include a quick information video in your survey form.
- Randomize the order of survey questions in the Form to avoid bias.
- Add page breaks to make the survey easier to read.
- Direct respondents to specific questions or parts of the survey depending on their answers.
- Add a progress bar to let respondents know how far they are from the end.
- Collect the responses in a new or existing spreadsheet, or in the survey Form.
- And even if you use Forms often, you may not know about Summary Responses: this gives you a quick overview of the data collected. Control who has access to the summary. This can be very helpful to provide your respondents with immediate feedback on their contribution to your work.
Thank you again for your comments and feedback in Season 1. We also loved the tips that many of you provided in the video comments. We would love to feature some of them in future episodes of The Apps Show. Please submit them to Apps in Action and we will pick them up from there. http://goo.gl/PXjIoC
Thank you again for watching and don forget to subscribe